Practice Areas: Elder Law; Estate Planning; Special Needs Trusts; Guardianships; Estate and Trust Administration; Business Law; Guardian Ad Litem; Assisted Living and Nursing Home Planning, and Veterans Benefits Planning.
Mark Dellinger values family harmony and preserving hard-earned assets. His previous experience in litigation fuels his desire to help families and entities prepare for potential problems proactively and constructively. He loves what he does and strives to treat clients as he would want to be treated.
Admitted: 1994, Virginia.
Law School: University of Richmond, J.D., 1994.
University: University of Richmond, B.A., 1991.
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Roanoke Valley Estate Planning Council
- Elder Law Section, Business Law Section, and Wills, Trusts & Estates Section of Virginia Bar Association
- Business Law Section and Trusts & Estates Section of Virginia State Bar
- Roanoke Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- Alzheimer’s Association Regional Council
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review – AV Preeminent Rating
- Martindale Hubbell Client Distinction Award
- Named among Top Lawyers in the Roanoke Valley by readers of local magazine
- Named to Virginia Business magazine’s 2016 Legal Elite list of Virginia attorneys practicing tax, estate, trust, and elder law
- Named to Virginia Business magazine’s 2019 Legal Elite list of Virginia attorneys practicing elder law
Biography: Omicron Delta Kappa; Golden Key National Honor Society; National Moot Court Team; Order of the Barristers; Colonial Athletic Association Scholar Athlete; Eagle Scout.
Born: Newport News, Virginia, 1968.