What is “Elder Law”?
Elder law includes the following areas of law:
- Estate planning (wills, trusts)
- Disability planning (powers of attorney and advance medical directives)
- Analysis of issues involving Medicare, Medicaid, SSI and Social Security
- Planning for assisted living and nursing home stays
- Estate, gift, generation-skipping and income tax considerations
- Special needs trusts
- Serving as a fiduciary (such as executor or trustee) where appropriate
- Trust administration
Our goal is to provide excellent elder law advice to you in a timely fashion. We welcome the opportunity to talk with you and to discuss how we may serve you.