How do you:
- Save your family $900,000 in estate taxes?
- Reduce probate costs and hassles?
- Preserve family harmony?
- Reduce the legal and financial burdens of death?
- Ensure that someone can handle your affairs if you are disabled?
- Enable all of your life insurance work for your family without paying 45% in estate taxes?
- How do you avoid giving a large sum of money to an 18 year old?
We can help you find answers to your questions. There is no substitute for advice from an experienced professional in these matters. Let us help you find your solutions.
Tools of the trade:
- Revocable living trusts
- Irrevocable life insurance trusts
- Charitable remainder or lead trusts
- Children’s trust
- Special needs trust
- Family limited liability companies
Our goal is to provide excellent estate planning to you in a timely fashion. We welcome the opportunity to talk with you and to discuss how we may serve you.
For more information, please visit our Estate Planning FAQs page.